ChiroTouch has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our practices for gathering and utilizing information our website collects.
This Policy was last updated on: 9/10/2007
>Note: ChiroTouch manages all the daily functions of running a practice within one system. Your practice will benefit from ChiroTouch’s ease of use and its full set of features. You will increase the accountability of your entire staff as office-processes, forms, and records are electronically posted to the system in real-time. The integration of touch screen monitors and voice recognition promotes accuracy and eliminates redundant data entry. Training on the system is a snap due to ChiroTouch’s intuitive interface. This alone will save an enormous amount of time with initial staff training and staffing turnover.
OVERALL, PRIVACY STATEMENT
We take your privacy seriously. Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we want to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses the types of information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it. These privacy practices apply to the Web site that you were viewing when you clicked through to this policy, which is operated directly by us.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DOES CHIROTOUCH COLLECT?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful information on our products and services. Several of the services and features that we offer on our sites require you to provide us with information as a condition of usage. These include access to online demo areas, the ability to post content, participation in sweepstakes or contests, and email newsletters and participation in message boards. We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other general practice information when you provide it to us. From time to time, we may also collect other sensitive information such as your job title, gender, username and password. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us. Once you register with our ChiroTouch site, you are no longer anonymous to us.
2. WHAT IS CHIROTOUCH’S PRACTICE REGARDING COOKIES?
Your Internet browser has a feature called cookies, which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit most of our sites, although active participation in certain areas of our sites may require cookies. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below. By adjusting your settings on your browser, you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected.
We also use technologies, including Urchin (http://www.urchin.com/). This program allows us to track general user-traffic patterns. We also automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about the pages you visited on our website. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, the information we gather with Urchin cannot be matched with any personally identifiable information about you.
- Recording if you have filled out certain forms so you don’t have to refill forms to view certain demos, videos, animations, and images;
- Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on website usage;
- Determining which features our overall user population is interested in most;
- Displaying the most appropriate information or content based on your interests.
3. HOW DOES CHIROTOUCH USE THE INFORMATION?
We use the information we gather for these general purposes:
- To customize the content you see;
- To enhance the user experience in our site. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages. This helps us continue to build a better service for you;
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in paid services, polls, contests, and message boards;
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- How does ChiroTouch share the information?
Personally identifiable information:
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time you registered with us or provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our website.
- You volunteer information or create a public profile in the course of your participation in our community features such as forums, user opinions and reviews, chat rooms, file and data sharing or other forms of public communication and interaction.
- We may hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You are the winner of a contest or a sweepstakes that is co-sponsored with a third party and that third party needs your information in order to manage the prize fulfillment process.
- When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
We aggregate information, but we do not disclose such information in an identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. We collect information based on your browser name and version to help us build this site to meet your browser needs. We record the duration you view our site and individual pages to gauge your interest in specific content and evaluate navigational patterns to better our website for your purposes.
We are always seeking to improve our website and our business. In accomplishing these objectives, we may buy or sell a company, one or more companies may merge with us, or we may be acquired by another company. If we sell a business, we may transfer some or all of your information as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue or for other business purposes.
5. YOUR CHOICE TO OPT-OUT?
Users who would rather not provide any of the user data requested by our leads process do not need to register with us. You can still view much of the content and use many of the services offered by our sites without registering.
We also give users the following options:
- Opting not to receive our electronic newsletters or email from ChiroTouch. Click here to opt-out.
- Opting not to provide certain personal information when registering for a site, provided, however, that you might not be able to use some of our products or services without providing us with certain information.
6. HOW CAN I REVIEW AND UPDATE MY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
You can review, correct, or change the information collected during registration for any of our sites. The instructions for doing this can be found on our contact page. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems with our services or who have questions about how our services work can contact us using e-mail or phone to contact our support department.
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of our website. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our sites that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement.
8. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
This site is not specifically directed at children, but does not specifically prohibit children from using services without prior parental consent or parental notification. This site is not directed to minors under the age of 18. Children using this site are encouraged, but not required, to seek parental approval prior to using this site or requesting information about ChiroTouch. Children are not permitted make purchases at this site and we will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 18 years of age.
Questions regarding this privacy statement or any other aspects of our website should be sent to or to our corporate offices at 9265 Sky Park Ct. Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92123, We read every message submitted and try to reply promptly to everyone. We may also file your comments to improve the site, or review and discard the information.